What Should I do?

I’m currently going back to school for my IT degree in the Fall 2019. I have a bachelors in Biology and I’m going back for my second degree in IT. I currently work at the movies as part time. But I’m currently free In summer.

The question is what should I do to get ahead or what and where I should learn to start off with everything. I have no experience in IT but I know some stuff about computers and matter of fact I built one on my own.

I’ve been looking into CompTIA A+ and I’m not sure if I’ll make it for the 901 and 902 test because the test is going to retire on July 31st of this year and I was probably thinking doing the 10th edition (1001 and 1002).

I want to be able to learn and get ahead but i don’t know where to start! Maybe you guys can help me and give me advice. But I’ll be gladly to hear everyone’s input and what I can do to learn more and experience .

submitted by /u/JHoang1215
[link] [comments]

from IT http://bit.ly/2LSJLWW

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.