Starting school in the fall and have some job questions!

I’m 30 years old and currently in the veterinary field. While I love the field, I can’t survive financially in this field and decided to go back to school in the fall for IT. I have always been interested in it, just never took the plunge. My question is, I truly don’t have work experience in that field yet and I figured I would start considering jobs once I get into school and can talk to an advisor about next steps. I truly don’t know exactly what I want to end up doing exactly, Interested in cyber security, but it may change. I was thinking today that maybe I should start looking into a job position now instead of waiting to get into school, but I wasn’t sure what sort of position I should and could actually consider at this point. Any advice would be really appreciated!

submitted by /u/xstarlesseyess
[link] [comments]

from IT http://bit.ly/31LAFih

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.