Tomorrow's my first day as a school technician and I'm TERRIFIED

Long story short I got a computer engineering technology degree two years ago. I have 6 months of Help Desk experience and I just did an IT internship this summer working in a school district. One of the co-workers forwarded a technician position for another district, I interviewed and got hired. I'm 10% happy and 90% scared. The original plan was to be A+ certified by November THEN go for a technician job, not the other way around. I just wish I'd get a frame a reference on what it's going to be like compared to the internship where I was working under the technicians. To me it's like giving the waterboy a football helmet and telling him to get in the game.

submitted by /u/einor93
[link] [comments]

from IT https://ift.tt/2nJaqtp

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.