Interested in returning to school for a computer science degree and wondering if it would be worth it.

I currently only have a certificate in HVAC/R and I’m no longer in that field. About a year ago I got a job at a local paper plant with great pay and benefits. Only problem is I work shift work and it’s very labor intensive.

I’ve recently talked to my wife about retuning to school (online) and potentially earning a degree in computer science. My only concern is that if I finish school and go into IT would it be worth it financially? I currently am on track to make 90k this year and my pay will only go up as I learn more jobs.

I would turn to google, but it’s not helping a lot at the time. Also, I apologize if computer science is not the correct term.

submitted by /u/notaprogolfer1
[link] [comments]

from IT https://ift.tt/33Kx1oR

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.