Vpn/Cell phone ban.

Hello all,

As we all know chat rooms ban people. Some of them (Mocospace.com) uses an automated ban system that many people abuse to get others muted. Being in that position, I know the site blocks i.p. address, mac address, device i.d. if you are on a smart phone, the phone number provided to verify your account, and as I found out today...will not let you enter using a vpn. All of these. BUT...you can log into the site with your "Google account". I was told the site verifies "The Token" something of your google account and bypasses your phones imei#, i.p., mac addy, etc. I did it and it worked...for about 10 minutes. I guess the site caught up to my devices info. I cant even log in from from home p.c. after changing my static i.p. address. So...who has the brains to figure this one out? Being muted (along with other fellow chatters) by a sneaky report abuser is giving us all a headache. Thanks for any info in advance!

submitted by /u/jimmijames80
[link] [comments]

from IT https://ift.tt/36jf8zt

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.