PLEASE HELP!!! I am having FUD. I'm one click away from paying $945 to get full access to Testout.com, for 1 year. Need feedback ASAP!!!

My idea was to take my stimulus check and buy a laptop and get full access pass to eveything Testouts got fo $945. Im 40 trying to turn around a reckless and carefree life I've been living. Buckle down for 1 year and get as many certifications as I can, like a full time student 6 hours a day. Are their certficates worth the paper written on? I found old feeds from like 5 years ago on this topic. I need a I.T. mentor. I got the laptop and I'm literally 1 click away from doing this, but Fear, Uncertainty, and doubt are creeping in. I have bit of a "record" for drugs and fraud. Can i turn this around and change my life for the better by doing this? I live in Houston. So I would tend to believe finding computer job should not be hard. But will they recognize Testout certificates and certifications? Can i overcome my felonies by becoming more skilled and employable? Or is this a pipe dream???

submitted by /u/Sulfurousclown
[link] [comments]

from IT https://ift.tt/2Yl7GTi

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.