To take the job, or not?

Okay, to make this short and simple. Finally got an I.T. Interview recently. It’s a job that is basically a factory job, you stand in one spot while waiting for computer monitors and laptops to come down a conveyor. All you have to do is trouble shoot the problem and fix it. Thing is....I don’t have any experience whatsoever. No hands on atleast. The job is aware of this and still wants to hire me. I feel extremely overwhelmed. All I really know is how to replace a cpu, add a cpu fan, and install ram. Maybe replace a keyboard or two. Also I am taking a 3 dollar pay cut from my current job. Should I take this job just to get experience? I am currently about to enroll in a tech vocational school for pc networking. Should I just finish school and then look? I wanted a help desk position to start off really.

submitted by /u/Different-Reveal
[link] [comments]

from IT https://ift.tt/2zBC2qS

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.