Career Advice

I’m 23 currently in the Air Force, but some time ago I decided I wanted to get into networking so I started to work on some certs, got my CCENT about a year ago and just recently got my CCNA through self-study, I don’t have any experience, I also separate from the military in a little over 2 months, I would like to land a job when I get out, I’m willing to work help desk before I’m even considered for a Jr network engineer role I just want to get my foot in the door. I would just like some advice really, on how I could go about securing a job with the whole Covid-19 stuff going, and anything else I could do to increase my chances of landing a job. Any and all advice is welcome.

submitted by /u/Tpopo47
[link] [comments]

from IT https://ift.tt/3iaCldo

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.