Writing resume for IT Release Management?

I'm currently a desktop support field technician and was recently talking to a coworker in IT Release Management department who suggested I submit an application for an associate position.

I only have help desk and desktop support experience but because she suggested it, I think I have a good chance that I will at least get interviewed. I'm not sure how to write my resume though.

I would normally highlight my technical skills (hardware, Operating Systems, Software, etc that I'm familiar with) at the top relating to the positions preferred skills. Then my professional experience. And lastly my educational experience.

Any suggestions on how I would put together a resume for this position?

Should I just put my professional experience and education down, exclude the technical summary?

submitted by /u/mochochino
[link] [comments]

from IT http://bit.ly/2J3WV02

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.