Fresh Meat in the IT Department

Hello everyone joining me from r/InformationTechnology. As someone who recently graduated high school and plans on pursuing a career in the IT field, i could really use some guidance as to what to do from here.

As of now, i’m working with my local school district in order to try to build my resume with experience but need some help in regards to what to do from here. My plan of action is to take a gap year, in which i would study and take whatever tests necessary to be certified in the area, and then go to a community college to earn an associates in either computer science or cyber security.

My question for all of you is, what certifications should i be looking to gain ? (links to resources would be much appreciated) and is the associates degree worth it or would certifications be enough?

submitted by /u/VMT-Batman
[link] [comments]

from IT https://ift.tt/2KiFMil

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.