IT is the road I want to take, it where do I start?

Hello, I’m (25f) looking into a career change/focus. I hold my bs in Business management but I don’t really use it I’d quite say so. I’m an assistant manager of a retail establishment. I really like my job and the company I work for but I find this job to almost too easy for me and I’d like something more challenging and rewarding for the career I choose. I’ve always been really good with technology and I’ve had an interest in it. I took a few computer science prerequisites in college and really enjoyed them. I’ve been looking into starting a career in IT but I’m unsure of where to being. Should I go back to school? If so; what degree would I peruse, another bachelors or masters? Should I try to get an entry level job to gain some experience? Open to any advice anyone has to give. Thanks!

submitted by /u/vodkacranplz
[link] [comments]

from IT https://ift.tt/2N9SYd9

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.