Looking for a tutor...

I've have 4 going on 5 years of IT experience. I am self taught and interested in getting certified by the end of this year. I wanted to know if anyone offers tutoring services to assist with preparing for IT certs and learning the information? I'm looking for a tutor and do not wish to enroll in any courses because it will conflict with my current work schedule ( I don't have the availability to physically go to class or take online courses). I would rather buy a book, study, and go take the exam. I am most interested in getting Microsoft certs, Security + and Networking +. I am interested in Google, Apple, and Cisco certs as well. Does any offer tutoring services or know of any sites I can use to find a tutor?

submitted by /u/cgen92
[link] [comments]

from IT https://ift.tt/2NpqWKH

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.