New BSA looking for some guidance.

Hi everyone,

I recently graduated college with a degree in Finance and a minor in Healthcare Analytics. I ended up at a telecommunication company working as a Business Systems Analyst 1. I have background on IT processes and different system implementation processes. The big struggle for me has been learning SAP FICO and figuring out how the different areas all connect. Having limited previous SAP knowledge is making the learning curve a bit longer (which was expected by both sides). Also, with having no knowledge of the front end of SAP previously I found found it a little tough to diagnose user issues. I have been on the job for 4 months and would greatly appreciate any help/guidance.

  1. are there any good SAP FICO books/online resources tailored toward BSAs that could be beneficial?
  2. What was the learning curve for anyone in a similar situation?
  3. How long does it take to get a good grasp of SAP
submitted by /u/IndividualSail7
[link] [comments]

from IT https://ift.tt/332xIu4

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.