Job Listing, can I wing these requirements?

TLDR at the bottom

https://www.imgur.com/a/ehfLuWI

No disrespect to all of you, I'm not saying your jobs are easy. I strive to be where you're at.

I'm new to the world of computers. Past 3 months been teaching myself in preparation to annihilate college next year (programming, network fundamentals, cyber security/hacking, Linux/Terminal,)

Would a job listing with these requirements be difficult to learn on the job and with minor knowledge going in? I learn incredibly quick and currently spend hours (I'm talking 6+) at home on Google researching and learning new things.

TLDR : Since the likely answer is no, where could I start off if I want to work in this sort of field with zero experience? I have experience troubleshooting family and friends PCs, iPhones, Android. I'm good with software but started learning hardware recently.

Cheers!

submitted by /u/Jalaliozz128
[link] [comments]

from IT https://ift.tt/2OB3GZJ

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.