Newbie/WGU/I.T. or Healthcare Information Management

Hey all!

I'm a total newbie to I.T. and am looking at going back to school (with WGU) for a Bachelor's. I currently work in the medical field (Patient Services Coordinator... like a receptionist) and have a Bachelor's in English. I am currently seeking out a certification through AFPA for Health Coaching (long-term future goal), but need something for now that will move me into the future.

WGU has a Bachelor's in Healthcare Information Management and it seems to call for some I.T. While I love the health field, I want to make sure that if I pursue a degree in Healthcare Information Management, I can put that toward anything else in I.T. or vice versa (general I.T. Bachelor's will allow me to work in Healthcare Information Management, etc.).

That's the deal, but thank you guys so much in advance! Looking forward to a change and opportunity to expand my mind and grow! :)

submitted by /u/yagirlhunter
[link] [comments]

from IT https://ift.tt/345sDCB

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.