Native English-Speaking IT Techs - What are your stances on recruiters with foreign accents calling you about job opportunities, and should I respond to recruiters who have texted my cell phone instead of calling/emailing me?

I'm only asking here to avoid getting into accidentally accepting a job for a company that is morally against what I stand for, such as cold-calling sales centers. I understand that a recruiter's accent does not correlate to what type of job to expect, but from my perspective, if I don't completely understand what someone is telling me about the position, I might end up accepting something I don't realize I won't be on board with. Any advice to handle this would be appreciated, especially during this COVID-19 crisis where I am sure some new scams are coming to surface.

submitted by /u/Zuon94
[link] [comments]

from IT https://ift.tt/35xFAWD

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.