Tips on Landing your first IT Job and making it past the Tech Questions.

I'm a seasoned IT Professional and I've Interviewed many candidates for a variety of roles (mostly Networking) at 2 Fortune 500's. I've posted an article on my website (as its far too long for here) for most of the questions that I or other Engineers typically ask candidates, as well as some examples/tips on how to present yourself as the best candidate.

Feedback appreciated, and I'd love to answer any questions around the interview process (esp rounds 2-4) as well as any of the questions in the article i wrote, if you have been asked some unique ones im happy to give my advice. Please share if you found it helpful :)

submitted by /u/PreludePianist
[link] [comments]

from IT https://ift.tt/3d5KbSB

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.