Would you hire “me?”

The title is a bit sarcastic Hypothetical but not for long. I’m a 33 year old trial lawyer working on my CCNA to make a career change. Would someone like me be desirable? I always hear that soft skills are important and I’m excellent with that. Very good with management and conflict resolution and great in social situations. I intend on going further with certs but many want experience. I have a technical/analytical brain and some amateur tech/computer experience (more than the average person but I wouldn’t say my much) and should have probably not ended up in law school, but i did, and now I’m finally realizing that being in the business of conflict is just not for me. What challenges will I face and do you guys have any advice for me? Thank you so much for any insight or advice. I admit I’m having a bit of a “where do I belong” feeling and studying for CCNA feels so right to me. The subjects aren’t “easy” but when I get it I get it and it sticks. It’s also fun for me.

submitted by /u/BigSh00ts
[link] [comments]

from IT https://ift.tt/2WUV6ZP

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.