How is hiring right now due to covid? (Dallas Ft Worth area)

Been pounding the virtual pavement trying to get a job for the last 2 weeks. I'm getting out of the Air Force in a couple days and am afraid I'm just going to have to take unemployment. I have 6 years experience in helpdesk/desktop support/systems administration/datacenter support, disabled veteran status and I haven't heard anything back from anybody after applying to around 100 jobs the past two weeks. I have my associates, sec+, and feel like I'm a competitive candidate for any one of the above mentioned positions but I'm not even getting a nibble. Anybody else going through this right now???

Also, I have linkedin premium and I see alot of people with masters and bachelor's degrees applying for helpdesk and desktop support roles... Almost seems to me like they would be applying more for tier 3 jobs.

Is covid really causing the IT market trouble?

submitted by /u/adreamcasted
[link] [comments]

from IT https://ift.tt/2BGft4N

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.