How to sort through job listings?

I’ve been working helpdesk for about two years now. I recently earned my bachelor’s degree and CCNA, which means I’m overqualified for my current job. I’ve never really had to search for an IT job. I basically stumbled into my current position, since I was already working for the company in a non-IT role.

I’m looking for something a bit more advanced, maybe an entry level network engineering position, but it seems ridiculously hard to weed out decent jobs. The title will be something like “Systems Administrator I” or “Junior Network Engineer”, but then the description makes it sound like helpdesk, and says they want years of experience.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/greenguy452
[link] [comments]

from IT https://ift.tt/3dzaBvL

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.