Looking to have a side business doing IT work, which certs would you recommend?

I'm a geologist my trade, but I'd like to start a side business building custom pc's and basic computer/networking support for some extra income (would prove quite useful during times like these).. I also want to dabble in the world of music equipment repair/maintenance (synths, drum machines, pedals).

I've been thinking for a while now to get the ccna/ccert, along with a comptia A+ but maybe there's something else, or maybe I'd be just as fine with only one of these? I'm only looking for something that will just solidify my foundation and improve my confidence when dealing with specific problems (plus look good on my cv lol.. extra skills never hurt in the world of science!).

Any advice is very much appreciated :)

submitted by /u/NorthernAvo
[link] [comments]

from IT https://ift.tt/2QGqSpt

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.