I've got a long-term persistent and cross-platform issue, PLEASE assist!

Ok so this may be a long post.

I am at my wits end. Since probably November of 2019 I've been encountering a pervasive, persistent, and difficult issue.

I cannot login in to most sites. At least the ones that matter. I can't login in to my student loan portal. I can't login to login.live.com to get access to ms products provided by my university, hell I haven't been able to door dash in months!!

I've tried working for Uber as an eats driver but I can't login.

Below are two screenshots that occur when I login with my details. It loads this faster than even a normal page load (which is really fast on this Uni connection).

The worst part about this is that it occurs across different locations, platforms, devices, and software. I've gone home. Still had this issue. I've come back to Uni. It happens on my android phone hell I can't even login to the DoorDash drivers app because of this. I've been on the phone with these companies (Doordash, Navient) many a time and they can't do anything about it. I've tried linux. I've tried different browsers. I still can't access these things which I have every right to.

I even deleted my main email accounts. That helped for a small bit of time. I'm facing the problem again now.

Many times my browser just loads a page with an error like "Error 500", or 403, or 200, etc. I'd post screenshots but this reddit doesn't allow it.

I am a CS student but how this can appear across so many different variables I have no idea.

submitted by /u/Relateable7
[link] [comments]

from IT https://ift.tt/2TpmxbG

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.