Central Texas Cert Values

My current company is paying for any and all certs that we care to do via Pluralsite. As of now I am going after my Network + and Security +. My background is 7 years of IT 6 of those being in retail and attached shop so A+ valued items and one full year in a corporate environment as Help Desk. Both Security and Server Teams are wanting us to grow with them and figure it's time to earn these certs and experience before I move. In a year to three we are planning on moving to Central Texas and this also got me thinking what value would my background as of now, compared to with the 2 extra certs and then to a level of at least one year of Server or Security experience added do for work up in the San Antonio to Austin areas?

submitted by /u/Lilrockerdude
[link] [comments]

from IT http://bit.ly/2Wb8rum

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.