Someone made teamviewer account w. My old email address

Hi - wondering if anyone has any idea why someone would want to create a teamviewer account with an old email address of mine.

Got an email ( that came a few hours after someone tried to reset an old ebay password of mine) asking me to confirm/activate my teamviewer account.

I never had a teamviewer account and had never heard of the program until I got this email.

What would they do with this account? Scam folks and have it be traced back to me..? I'm calling teamviewer tomorrow to have them deactivate/close the account because I'm not entirely sure what to do.

Also deleted my ebay account and removed all payment methods from my paypal account.

submitted by /u/clh07002
[link] [comments]

from IT https://ift.tt/2GgJaJ2

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.