What is my future in IT?

I'm currently an IT recruiter. I made the choice to switch to IT after 10 years of industrial recruiting. 90% of industrial jobs will be extinct soon and I need to stay in IT to future proof my livelyhood. I cannot code to save my life. I can maybe remember 1 type of script but multiple scripts are out of the question. Definitely not cut out for software development. I am good with business, sales, recruiting, desktop support, network support and mobile app technologies. I want to study a discipline but I need direction. I have a family and a home so I cannot afford to "explore".

Would a System admin be a good fit? Network engineer? Business Analyst? Stay as a recruiter?

Your help is appreciated.

submitted by /u/retrometro1
[link] [comments]

from IT https://ift.tt/2Ylleug

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.