Getting in the IT mix

Hey everyone.

I'm currently at CC and just finished some business minors in marketing, entrepreneurship, and administration. I'm looking into some of the IT programs. I'm currently studying networking technologies, project management, and cyber security. At least for my first job in IT, is it okay just to have a IT minor/certificate? I'm aware with the IT certifications such as the Network+ and Security+ as well as Cisco certifications. My courses actually use ebooks based off those exams. I'm learning a lot and it is definitely an interesting experience.

For starters, is this great for the field of information technology? Two of my courses have practical simulation labs that exercise the software and computer components as stated. My business background is also helping my endeavor of information systems due to the fact that business is quite affiliated.

submitted by /u/SplatendoUniverse
[link] [comments]

from IT https://ift.tt/2Q3vj09

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.