Looking for job in Jacksonville FL.

Hi y’all. So, my name is Christian. I am a soon to be graduate from Kent State University Online with a bachelors degree in IT: Forensics and Security. I currently have my Associates in IT: Networking. I recently moved to Jax, my girlfriend got a job here and moved and I came with. I had a job with a company here lined up before I came here as well but the hiring process for them is really jerking me around. So, now I’m not sure.

I have 6 years of customer service experience in retail. 2 years of retail management experience. A month of IT field technician internship expierence.

If anyone can offer some pointers, any information is helpful for me...thank you for reading my long story.

Christian.

submitted by /u/caddiso1
[link] [comments]

from IT https://ift.tt/2Jm2oyD

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.