a little help would be MUCH appreciated!

hey everybody, well, i ll get down to the nitty gritty. I'm enrolled into some classes on Coursera, and for one of my final assignments I'm asked to write an essay of sorts about how I'm going to create a security infrastructure design document for a fictional organization. However, throughout the course I was just given multiple choice quizzes and wasn't really taught how to piece everything I learned together. So as you can imagine, I'm stuck like a deer in the headlights of a mack truck.

here's whats being asked of me

Organization requirements: As the security consultant, the company needs you to add security measures to the following systems: An external website permitting users to browse and purchase widgets An internal for employees to use Secure remote access for engineering employees Reasonable, basic firewall rules Wireless coverage in the office Reasonably secure configurations for laptops Since this is a retail company that will be handling customer payment data, the organization would like to be extra cautious about privacy. They don't want customer information falling into the hands of an attacker due to infections or lost devices.

Your plan will be evaluated according to how well you met the organization's requirements. Points will be awarded based on how well you met these requirements, considering the security implications of your choices. The following elements should be incorporated into your plan:

Authentication system

External website security

Internal website security

Remote access solution

Firewall and basic rules recommendations

Wireless security

VLAN configuration recommendations

Laptop configuration

policy recommendations

Security and privacy policy recommendations

Intrusion detection or prevention for systems containing customer data

Please if I can get any help, I would appreciate it greatly! This is literally the last assignment I have to do.

submitted by /u/MrJG728
[link] [comments]

from IT https://ift.tt/2Oob0rC

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.