Fixing D drive

Hi,

I tried to restart my PC a few days ago and it took arkund 5 minutes when it generally takes 15 seconds.

Once i relogged an error message came up saying "you need to repair your drives, click here to restart". Ive had the pc for almost 3 years now and never had any issues. I also didnt dowbload anything that might put it in jeopardy.

So i clicked it and for the last 50 or so hours its been fixing the drive.

My question is: does this method have a high success chance?

Im also assuming that my work is not done once it finishes. Do you guys have any suggestions as to how i can prevent this from happening again? and what other problems may i run into?

I figure its just wear and tear and im notn omplaining or anything because honestly id wait 4 weeks if it meant the pc comes out in good shape. Id just like to know if theres anything i can do to my d drive to fix it one step further

thanks

submitted by /u/8thwonderbanger
[link] [comments]

from IT https://ift.tt/2Csp64d

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.