Just started and I'm already struggling

I am on my second IT class, for a bachelor's in IT, called "Platforms and Network Technologies" at Grand Canyon University. I'm literally on the second day of the class and find myself reading the first chapter of the book over and over, just barely grasping the concepts of Networks.

A few months ago I took a class called "Introduction to Computer Science and Information Technology" and made a C+. That class was about VMWare, virtualization server, and Python. I had a shit teacher who didn't know what they were doing, giving incorrect instructions, wrong links for downloads, terrible response time to questions. I learned nothing from that class and now I see that it seems to be the base knowledge required for my second class.

Is there an easy to understand website for learning about the things I should have learned in my first class?

Also are there any IT positions that are exclusively or mostly remote work?

submitted by /u/JJusdreiin
[link] [comments]

from IT https://ift.tt/2Uv4921

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.