30-year old planning to switch careers

I am 30 years old and I have been considering on switching careers to Information Technology. It has been a frustration recently because aside from imminent financial struggles that are going to be in the way, there's this question that also bothers me if I pursue a career in Information Technology: should I go for an associate's/bachelor's degree or go for certifications?

I don't have an end-position in mind yet but being a Database Administrator sounds appealing to me.

If you were me, what would be your strategy on handling this life-changing situation? Your opinions will be appreciated because I don't know whom to talk to regarding this matter.

submitted by /u/lexoculus
[link] [comments]

from IT https://ift.tt/31NWjnd

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.