Need your opinion: Published my first blog post on Offboarding employees for IT

Ok IT people of Reddit, I published an Offboarding checklist blog post for the SaaS company I recently joined. Since this is one of my first articles I would love to get your opinion on it and if you think we touched all the main points that you do while offboarding employees.

To be clear I serve as an editor, so I and our writer connected with a few IT experts to put the steps together and this is what we compiled together in the end: https://www.cleanshelf.com/resources/complete-offboarding-checklist/

It includes some general offboarding steps with a focus on IT.

Personally, I was afraid when putting this one out because of my lack of knowledge but talking with other experts made it easier. I hope it will only get easier from now on.

Would love to hear your opinions and connect with anyone that has expertise in this field to make it even better.

submitted by /u/OwnJacket8
[link] [comments]

from IT https://ift.tt/2Pzevv0

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.