Best sub to hire for an IT position
I’m looking for the best place to post an ad for an IT position at a small business. I’m a software engineer and I’ve been doing the job on my own for 6 years, but I am drowning and I need help. The business has been booming for a while and we really need another person for everything from low level maintenance up to as high as the person’s skills allow (app development, database management, web development, etc.).
Edit: Let me be perfectly clearly. This isn’t an ad and I’m not providing a list of required skills. This is an example of the types of things that could be done. Salary scales with experience and skills. The point of this post is to find a place on Reddit to post an ad. /Edit
The business is located in Dallas and the new hire needs to be local. However, working remotely, at least part time, is definitely part of the deal. I suspect at least one full day per week can be remote and possibly two or three days (or half of every day, half of every other day... you get the idea).
Any advice about where to post a job like this would be greatly appreciated. Also, any advice about what kind of salary to offer would be appreciated as well. We don’t really know, so we were going to start in the 50s (with a lot of good benefits like healthcare, 401k, etc.).
[link] [comments]
from IT https://ift.tt/30Ldw0C
No comments: