Interview Prep
I had a phone interview today for an IT administrator position and I have an in-person interview Wednesday. I’m freaking out because this is my first interview out of school.
One thing I’ll be responsible for is technical administration of network infrastructure (monitoring, testing, and implementation). I’ve never done this as it’s my first job out of college. What do you recommend I look up, watch videos for, etc.? I’m spending all night tonight going over notes from school. COVID made it really hard for me to learn since it was all moved to online classes rather than in person. Needless to say, I don’t feel prepared but I have to start somewhere.
The hiring manager knows I lack “hands-on” experience since I just graduated but I still want to be as prepared as possible if questions come up. Thank you.
[link] [comments]
from IT https://ift.tt/2H2hFGl
No comments: