How to become a Business System Analyst (BSA)

I'm currently interested in becoming a business system analyst as my life long career. It sounds like a great job and it is something that I want to do. Right now, I just landed a job as a Forms Analyst at an insurance company in New York. From there after a year I am possibly looking at being promoted to a Business Analyst either at that company or elsewhere. From there I want to eventually advance into a full Business System Analyst role. I'm aware that experience as a BA will help with this tremendously. I was wondering how long should I work as a BA. What other qualifications would be good to get into the BSA role? I know its more technical, but is there anything specific I should get? Certification wise especially. Thanks.

submitted by /u/CyberPunk5050
[link] [comments]

from IT http://bit.ly/2PAREhA

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.