Weighing my options between two internship offers

I have an offer from Floor & Decor and HPE both in the business analyst role. The things I would be doing would essentially be the same however, Floor & Decor is an up and coming public company in the renovations industry, while HPE has been established within the tech world. I would be analyzing data in both capacities while giving them context in order to form business decisions in an informed manner. I believe while HPE has been established, the opportunities for growth might be already determined on a certain track. While on the other hand, the workload seems to be greater at F&D due to me being placed on a team of only two others and many of their systems aren't already built to scale (and therefore must be updated or changed). From a career standpoint as someone that is about to enter the workforce within two semesters (Senior at GT) what should I be considering besides pay between these two opportunities? Primarily will be using SQL, Power BI, Tableau, data vis stuff.

submitted by /u/markichi
[link] [comments]

from IT http://bit.ly/2W0BkZT

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.