How to survive if you're not a pro in Coding

Well it's been a year now I've been working in an IT company and finding life easy with the day to day tasks which my job offers. But the fact is my job is to generally create new requirements as per the clients and deliver it to them, which requires certain level of coding knowledge and some useful skills for making your code look decent. I've always been a mediocre of a student and learned Java somehow from here and there, bits and pieces. Well I would not say I am unable to finish my tasks but I don't feel comfortable when there's a coding aspect approaching towards me. All I want to know is if you are really not into coding, is there any possible way to survive in any IT industry? I just want to try for few alternatives. I never ever code for fun. I do whatever is needed and is never a thing of utter interest to me. Do help. Also help me with what approach I can take in my life to make myself like what I do day in and out.

submitted by /u/d3barsh1
[link] [comments]

from IT http://bit.ly/2DtIoHq

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.