Tired of desktop support

I work desktop support for the past 3 years and I'm starting to get tired of the constant stress of the job. I feel like it is partly due to the company environment that I'm in because the last desktop support position I had was a little more laid back.

I have a 4yr degree in Business Admin: management Information systems with about a total of 3 years experience in desktop support and 2 years call center/help desk support.

I've been looking at Business Analyst, project management, and even sales.

Anybody work in the other positions more related to IT Business rather than only the technical positions ( sysadmins, networking, etc)?

How hard is it to transfer from desktop support to one of these positions?

submitted by /u/mochochino
[link] [comments]

from IT http://bit.ly/2W51Npd

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.