Brainstorming ideas to identify Ip to traffic

Hi,

I used to use this therapy website where I met what has to be a psychopath, sociopath. She basically love bombed me for months, then used all my personal information against me to try to ruin and erode my sense of self. If i go back on the chat site and just talk randomly, I can tell she is on there because she will talk about my personal information - life circumstances, etc.

It's a basic anonymous chatsite. netstat -a doesn't appear to list her IP. She's probably using a vpn or proxy. I wouldnt be surprised if she actually created the site, since her father is a webmaster. I'm at a loss, and I want to go identify her. I started logging the chats, and would like someway to get concrete proof to identify her, and go after her. I know the whole stay off it comes to play, but she also has made comments regarding information I have saved privately on facebook. I don't know how she got access to it, I've had multiple security log-in emails to my account email from facebook, as well as other applications.

submitted by /u/barrackotrauma32
[link] [comments]

from IT https://ift.tt/2ZvRqwl

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.