I want to start over

I’m currently employed in law-enforcement and have been for five years. Given the state of the world, I am looking to make some decisions to sure up my future for myself and my family. I have obtained numerous certifications throughout my career so the 80 hour courses to certify don’t scare me. Basic and Advanced Fatal Crash Reconstruction required physics and advanced math crammed into 160 hours of excitement. I initially went to college for computer science but I’ve always been more interested in the hardware, networking, and troubleshooting world. I know cyber security jobs require years of experience most of the time and that’s where I’d really like to be. I want to continue helping people and I’m looking for some guidance on where to start with certifications to land a decent paying job. I’m currently working on A+ and Network+. I’m not completely new to technology but formal tech education is brand new to me.

Im not looking to open a line of discussion about law enforcement or the state of world. Just looking for honest advice.

submitted by /u/dgree049
[link] [comments]

from IT https://ift.tt/3cvrsAs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.