Setting up a router vpn to allow for remote work at a call center from outside the allowed state?

Hi, I have an address at the required state of this call center as well as a desktop there. But I am currently not in that state and want to be able to connect to the call center work vpn without alarming any bells with an ip outside of that state. So i came up with the idea of flashing my router and making it a vpn router that displays an ip in that state. Would that allow me to connect to my call center work vpn without them being able to see that a vpn is turned on as well as think that I am in that specific state? My second idea was to simply remote connect into my desktop at home, and although this works for the connection, I dont know of the correct remote desktop software that would allow me to not only have unattended access to the remote pc, but also allow me to connect my webcam and mic so that I could actually do call center work from my home pc but connect to work through remote pc to make me technically in the correct state. If anyone can tell me a remote desktop software that allows this, that would be much appreciated, i tried zoho assist but it wont let me connect my webcam and mic unattended. Also even if you can give me a remote desktop software that would allow this, please let me know if that router vpn idea would work, ive done some research and believe that first idea would work as well. Thanks for any help!

submitted by /u/aerum2
[link] [comments]

from IT https://ift.tt/3kBWYj9

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.