Looking for feedback on what to do.

Hello all. Been going back and forth about a couple things and wanted some input from people in the field. I have been trying to make my way into it for about two years. Had a job at a school system for about 6 months but left because I just could not afford to live on the salary. I currently posses a CCNA R&S and a Security+ cert. I have been so far studying for my CCNP in R&S while doing some cyber security studies on the side. I am at the point where I am committing more of my time to my CCNP cert. I just want to know if I should continue this or switch into the cyber security stuff. I love learning both. I planned on learning it afterwards. But I just don't know if the track I'm taking right now is the correct one. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

submitted by /u/thirdxengine
[link] [comments]

from IT https://ift.tt/2JzSaKm

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.